A little bit about the founder ...
- I'm a Licensed Mental Health Counselor.
- I currently work as an addictions counselor at the Curran-Seeley Foundation.
- My therapeutic background includes Trauma, Addictions Treatment, Couples and Family Counseling.
- I've worked with at-risk youth at C-V Ranch, Wisdom Ranch, Red Top Meadows, and the Van Vleck House.
- I've lived in Jackson for the past 12 years, mostly working with Teton Adaptive Sports, running trips and activities for people with disabilities.
- I'm an Endurance Triathlete and Long Distance Runner (see more below about what I like to do in my free time).
MEdia and Personal History
Mindstrength Project featured in Men's Journal, Jackson Hole News & Guide, Wyoming Public Radio, and Stio Magazine
First to Achieve: Around the Clock Triathlon, Perception Traverse, Fight or Flight Traverse
Helped guide the first female blind climber up the Grand Teton.
Completed a round trip Grand Teton trip in 3:35.
Record Holder: "Picnic Triathlon, Moranic Triathlon, Buck Mtn. Triathlon"